This stuff works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 50 years old and had lost my desire over the last few years. I tried Sensual Fire and WOW what a difference. Sex is all I think about now. My husband said it's better now than when we were newlyweds over 20 years ago. I know not everything works for everybody but for the price it's worth a try. Worked for me the first day.

Could not tell a difference... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the whole bottle but couldn't tell a difference myself. This is a very good brand and it may just be my problem since I don't absorb b12 either. Going by the other reviews I would think that is the case here. I've used some of the other formulas with good success. If you found this review helpful please click 'yes' to let me know :)

savior of marriages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good, really delivers what it promises. I recommend it!

Really encourages Sensual Fire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many months and honestly intend never ceasing this supplement. Since taking this product, I have definitely started experiencing all types of pleasures that I had not experienced before (and I am 38). I love Paradise Herb products and find this one to do all that it promises at a great price.

i love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking it for over a month and notice a big difference. i take one a day sometimes two a day. it works great for me but i am very kidney yang deficient. it is worth a try at the price.

Great!! 5 star quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It works for me. after only 2-3 days I felt the effect. My husband is very happy from it too. I'm buying a second time now. I took 2 per day for a few days when I felt I need a 'boost' for my libido. Didn't take everyday.

Is working on my wife.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife is more responsive when she takes this supplement.

Wow..this product truly works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started feeling the affects of this herbal combination in about 2 days. I haven`t felt this way in some time and it`s great. My hubby`s VERY happy as well. Everything seems to be in "sync" once again.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for months, without any visible effect. I was just about stopping it when I started taking two capsules a day(I was just taking one each night), then it seems I'm finally feeling some effect of it. I've still got a bottle left, so if this "effect"really stays, I guess I'll keep taking this formula.

sensual fire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great great great try for your self thank you

1 2 3