Could not tell a difference... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the whole bottle but couldn't tell a difference myself. This is a very good brand and it may just be my problem since I don't absorb b12 either. Going by the other reviews I would think that is the case here. I've used some of the other formulas with good success. If you found this review helpful please click 'yes' to let me know :)

This stuff works great

Posted by Reviewer1230304 on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 50 years old and had lost my desire over the last few years. I tried Sensual Fire and WOW what a difference. Sex is all I think about now. My husband said it's better now than when we were newlyweds over 20 years ago. I know not everything works for everybody but for the price it's worth a try. Worked for me the first day.

savior of marriages!

Posted by Reviewer2187339 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good, really delivers what it promises. I recommend it!

Works

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend (late 40s) enjoys the libido boost. Me too!

i love this

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking it for over a month and notice a big difference. i take one a day sometimes two a day. it works great for me but i am very kidney yang deficient. it is worth a try at the price.

Really encourages Sensual Fire

Posted by Reviewer2858155 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many months and honestly intend never ceasing this supplement. Since taking this product, I have definitely started experiencing all types of pleasures that I had not experienced before (and I am 38). I love Paradise Herb products and find this one to do all that it promises at a great price.

sensual fire

Posted by Reviewer2499442 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great great great try for your self thank you

Great!! 5 star quality

Posted by 5466406201334785331 on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It works for me. after only 2-3 days I felt the effect. My husband is very happy from it too. I'm buying a second time now. I took 2 per day for a few days when I felt I need a 'boost' for my libido. Didn't take everyday.

great product

Posted by 4955865979845618904 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good try it

Wow feeling

Posted by 5161439535222617983 on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 51, menstrual stopping many years ago, now one capsul Sensual Fire and my body starting

1 2 3