Eleuthero stamina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Provides great energy and stamina. Take 2-3 of these before a workout or a long workday and it will definitely assist you through the physically hard parts.

Good stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps control the "weepiness" during these perimenopausal times ~ the enery boost is icing on the cake!! True, the dreams are weirder at times, but the benefits outweigh that!

Best Supplement for Low Cortisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has been a bless from ALLAH. It was the only thing that worked for low adrenal output (low cortisol) at a time when nothing worked. I would give it seven starts if a I can. My adrenal output was so low, I would always feel tired from the smallest amount of effort, I wake up feeling tired, my blood sugar is chronically low, my blood pressure would go so low and I would feel like throwing up all the time. I was unable to work or do simple household errands. I tried this supplement at a very high dose (12 caps) a day, on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with a table spoon of honey dissolved in water. In two days, I was normal again, for the first time in so long. I can eat normally, digest better, have energy to work and drive my wife around, help around the house, etc. my back stopped hurting and my I felt much better in general. Whenever, wherever I stop taking this suspplement in get to feel it perhaps four days later, I start getting low blood pressure again, low blood sugar and the feelings of doom and gloom with backache creeps up on me again. I recommend this supplement to anyone who is suffering from low adrenal output, particularly low cortisol, it normalizes things very nicely, and enables the person to function normally. It is also a natural herb and this product is without additives or binders and is reasonably priced.

very good

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well i've yet to come across a better eleuthero.

It's alright

Posted by marianF on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take it prior to workouts ( 2 caps) and it seems to provide some extra stamina and strength.It doesn't have a very obvious effect like caffeine or creatine, but I feel it works. I've been alternating this and cordyceps mushrooms by the same brand for 3 months, and so far I never had a bad workout energywise, plus it seems that I also recover better.

Great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but low dose. I take 3 or 4 caps 3x day. This Co responds to my email inquiries and uses highest quality sources and best production methods.

Awesome quality!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I strongly recommend this product as you feel the effect very shortly after you take it and it is totally organic!!

P.H. siberian ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always works!

Eleuthero root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great.

THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is THE BEST product. I used to feel fatigue. Now, I feed energetic. I will by it again. I use other products from Paradise Herbs. They are Wholesome!

1 2