Paradise does it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best quality olive leaf product I have used, with the fastest and best results for killing colds, viruses, and candida. It is also wildcrafted, without toxic pesticides and chemicals. It has the highest standardized extract that I have seen- 18% Oleuropein- which is what gives olive leaf its powerful anti-fungal/bacterial/viral properties. Well worth its cost for me. I will always keep a bottle around for immune protection and disease prevention.

Clears Up Sinusitis Quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When I get a sinus infection I take 2 capsules of the olive leaf extract three times a day, and the infection is gone within a day or two. My infections used to last for weeks and would require Cipro to clear up before I found this product.

my natural antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take olive leaf regularly and add more if my body is trying to fight off "crud" of some kind. It gives my beleagured body the extra help it needs. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I think it has helped my CFS.

Terrific Olive Leaf Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love the quality of Paradise Herbs, and this Olive Leaf is another great product in their long list of supplements. The caps are small and easy to swallow without sticking in your gullet, unlike some caps that take forever to "descend". I will definitely order more of these little jewels!

Great clean product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Paradise Herbs Olive Leaf for many years for blood pressure, immune building and stress. I like this brand because their price is very fair for such a high quality product. They also have a very clean product and don't have all the additional ingredients in their capsules to run their equipment fast to make the supplement. That is very important! Whenever anyone is sick I always up this supplement along with Vitamin C and it always helps.

wonderful natural antibiotic/antiviral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we use this for bacterial and viral infections; it consistently speeds healing. great price at iHerb.

The Best OLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very high potency and very effective against viruses.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does not contain magnesium stearate or other toxic excipients and therefore is a favortite for all around immune system support.

Must have product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf is supposed to be good at keeping away viruses and seems to have many applications for health. I feel good when I take this product, so it has been a staple for me for some time now. Highly recommend paradise herbs, they have potent products with no fillers or binders.

My favorite Olive Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this for Liver support and for it's anti-viral properties. My husband says it helps shorten the life of his cold sores by at least 3 days. Love it!

1 2 3