Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking for fungal infection on my legs and dandruff. Legs are much better, dandruff is too.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This was the first Olive Leaf product I tried and I noticed symptoms of my body "detoxing" while it (product) gave me so much energy. I seemed to have so much more endurance and the will to get up and go. I have since tried several different brands but this one works best, at least for me!

Excellent Candida Support

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was a beautiful herb supporting my candida cleanse combined with Candex and a non-grain, sugar diet it was of immense help. Definitely one of the more effective herbs for this condition.

Never be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I can live without this product. Excellent for viral issues and Fibro symptoms. This has helped me and my husband with back pain and overall feelings of well being. I take other products for general health, but keeping all things constant and running out of this, my body became very achy. This is a wonderful, pure product that delivers extremely well. Love the lack of fillers and binders in the paradise herb products. Great price and service from Iherb.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used olive leaf for years and think this is among the best of them.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Paradise Herbs has many products that are free of GMO and fillers and this olive leaf smelt fresh and did not make me feel sick to the stomach like others have.Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

Helps my cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps cold but does not stop headache or stuffy nose.

Hope it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading all about the benefits of Olive Leaf Extract (particularly organic) I thought I would try it for my interstitial cystitis . After almost three weeks it appears to be making a bit of a difference. The die off effect impacted initially with more frequent trips to the bathroom but seems to be subsiding now. I have a good and positive feeling that this is going to help, after trying unsuccessfully with so many supplements before. This brand seems to be the real deal.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually take this when I am getting a cold or sore throat and it goes away after a few days

1 2