Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

very excellent product with good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my parents said they have felt better energy, and less fatigue, also, their grey hair have turned into black again.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

This stuff is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

delicate potency - maybe too delicate..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i admire this company and uses literally dozens of its products this product is too weak for my body and i can't really feel its effect,there are other cordyceps products that i do feel them working on my body in the same dosages i take this product so i tend to prefer them in this case,but it may be beneficial to other people with lower tolerance to Cordyceps because its clean from addities like most companies do add.in the positive side may i add that every time i take cordyceps i have an after taste of it half an hour after,this one didn't give me this taste and thats nice ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

Quality may vary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this mushroom. I am a competitive athlete and it does wonders for workouts. My breathing is much easier and endurance is much improved. I have bought this product twice a number of bottles at a time , and have to say have not experienced the benefits I did last batch. My workouts have not changed so although difficult to monitor I wonder about consistency. have to add though I have not had a cold or flu in 14 months which is unusual for me

Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Originally introduced to this herb on a recent trip to China. When I ran out I was referred to this web sit for supplies and shipping. Happy with product quality and extremely impressed with the speed of arrival! Recommended by myself and friends.

Increased stamina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a month. It makes me noticeably stronger. It does not have 'waking-up' effect like coffee.

1 2 3 4