Help

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An herbal version of antibiotics

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Preventivie.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Maria Yamashita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Andrographis with synthetic herbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived on schedule. We are pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

Paradise Andrographis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

so far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

1 2