Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So glad I found this product. I was using a vegetarian glucosamine, but it contained multiple filler chemicals (mag. stearate, for example), and was a humongous tablet. Paradise V-Gluco is in a capsule, with no fillers or lubricants. I usually have some joint clicking and discomfort every day and this product has completely eliminated both. I couldn't recommend this more highly and plan on switching some of my other supplements to Paradise brand to benefit from their lack of chemical extras.

Good

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Knee pain has gone

Paradise Herbs, V-Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I work out a lot and my joints take the toll, when I take Glucosamine I notice a big difference.

Pure and clean.

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just bought this one for fun. See what's happening. Don't know if a need this and didn't notice effects in this short trial. I think I need a bit more time. No side effects. Formula seems very pure without any cheap fillers.

Bought this for a friend...

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...who reports improved joint mobility.

Beneficial

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glad that these are organic and of European origin. They give me slight reflux on and off which is instantly olved by taking a papaya digestive enzyme, pprchased from Iherb - of course.