Help

good but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

you really gotta get the hang of this, you have to rip it off fast, and put on a very warm thin coat on , press firmly, and rip towards you in a almost flat fashion not up and then towards you and never slow, it rips the hairs off in small patches you have to do it like 3 to 5 times to get all off, and make sure to put on the blue oil that they include helps prevent in grown hairs, although i still did get some.... overall good product just gotta practice alot.

Try it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best wax Ive tried, and I prefer this easy, good one over a expensive professional wax. Doest hurt at all either. Highly recommended, 2 of my friend and my sister are happy with this one aswell.

recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

highly recommended for arm, underarms, not for bikini.

Easy, Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Parissa Body Sugar. I can't use most scented products, but this has a subtle scent---natural and slightly sweet---that I really like. It works well, lasts forever, and I haven't found a better product. Best price at iHerb!

very good product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok, my first time using sugar to remove hair. Have been waxing all these while.Compared to waxing , this is much bearable(minimum pain) and easier to clean up. Area concerned can be cleaned easily with water and no stickiness afterwards. The product itself smells heavenly and works as promised. As i do not have a microwave oven or the heater, i actually submerged the tub into a bowl of boiling water for a while, and it does work. THe consistency is nice to work with. Underarms feels much smoother, and hopefully the hair dont' grow back so fast. I will try it on my legs soon..

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the result! Absolute without pain!

Not at all useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on my legs and the hairs still remained. It removed a few but the neccesity to keep repeating the removal action then made the kin quite sore. Wouldn't recommend it unless you have very little light fine hair.

A let down

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how this got so many great reviews. This did not work for me.

Absolutely useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

15% of hair removed in armpits, 3-4% on legs, 0% on bikini line. wouldn't recommend it, doesn't worth even $5 let alone $10!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Easy to use, great result from the first application, good price. I will buy it again!

1 2 3