My dream.

Posted by larchik1979 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dream.I have long dreamed of wax. It comes in a convenient iron dipper with a handle. You can put on a gas stove to warm up. Includes more oil for skin treatment after depilation. Minimum of inflammation. There is growing into the hair. The main thing is no longer needed to strip the wax. The wax hardens and is removed easily. Great product. Would recommend!

Quality product

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally I've found a wax that's easy to use, no strips needed, no mess :) It removes hair effectively and the result lasts for weeks. I have been using this product about 6-7 month and the hair growth is reduced. So happy I found this product :)

it works really well!

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works both on facial hair and body hair as long as you follow the instruction. Though it feels awkward to put it on a stove directly, I think it is a highly convenient way of heating hot wax because you don't need any other containers that can be pretty messy.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well for bikini area.

I really like this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2911138 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fairly dark underarms and wanted to start waxing instead of shaving. I wanted a wax that is very easy to use without strips and all that. You warm it, apply it and pull it off. So far, I have used it twice and I must say it did a great job.

Excellent Hair Removal!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't explain why but it was even less painful than being waxed by a professional. A very convenient pan inside. Really nice!

like it

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have only to make it hot on even the grill:))) nice smell of trees, blue colour and 4 seconds to put off

Great DIY kit

Posted by 4910718058359360611 on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it, this is the next best thing to going to the salon. The wax looks the same. Just follow the instructions and the results should be the same. They have been for me. And this is a godsend for me because I live in a place where it is an effort to find someone to do your waxing for you. This product gets a big thumbs up from me. I'm ordering my second one as we speak.

Excellent product!

Posted by iherbBaku on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hello everyone. Hope this review will help you :) I've tryed this product - all i wanna say it's really easy to heat, because it comes in it's own pan. it's also easy to apply & it dries quickly. There are three sticks and soothing oil in the box. So, i'm very satisfied with it. Will re-order again.

No more mustache

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is a teenager with too much facial hair. She uses this product and is very happy with it. I tried it one day, just to see what it was like, and I broke out in little pimples on the treated area above my lip. Apparently, my skin is more prone to ingrown hairs than my daughter's skin is, because she has no such problem.