Pretty good

Posted by NinaNystuen on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These strips worked well, but didn't remove all the hair. Since it didn't remove everything it would have been nice if there were a few more strips in the package.. It also gave me a problem with ingrown hair - so if you're prone to that I wouldn't recommend it - If you're not I'd say go for it.

Excellent value

Posted by bbchris on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great wax strips. Easy to use. The after treatment oil is very effective. I wish there were more strips per box hahaha

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried this on my bikini area and was less than impressed. pass on this and either get your own home wax kit or head to your local waxing studio.

hair removal

Posted by 5345885483197946069 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its good and my friend like it

work well

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and are super portable! You do have to be a little careful separating the sheets so that the wax is evenly distributed, but that just requires a bit of patience to warm them up first. They do get the hair!

love these they work

Posted by Reviewer2124390 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

did like

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1514698 on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

non irritating! this is a great product.

Handy for Bikini Line

Posted by Reviewer1470274 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've never been waxed professionally, so I don't know how they compare, but they are easy to use and fast and the more I use them the better they work, probably because my hair isn't as strong as it was when I was shaving all the time. They make my skin sensitive for like a day, but it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as razor burn, which I have never been able to avoid.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1430130 on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time I tried at-home waxing and I was very happy with how easy this product was to use on my upper lip, and the good results.

Husband loves them

Posted by Reviewer2811637 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband helps me with waxing my legs - he raved about these the first time we used them!

1 2 3