Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Strips!! clean & very easy to use. would suggest my friends also.

Take it from a cosmetologist...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These strips are wonderful. I've been a cosmetologist for 15 years and I've used a lot of different wax. If you are looking for an easy and mess free way to remove hair, this is it.

Very handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried this product. It does work as easily as it claims. Very handy to keep around even for touch ups after a beauty shop waxing.

Better alternative to shaving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have never waxed before but found this kit to be very easy to use and does the trick as advertised. The azulene oil is a nice addition.

Great DIY alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most sugar wax kits don't take the hair off like the salon but I would say this comes pretty close. Fast, easy, clean and actually takes the hair off. Great for touch ups between salon visits. The only problem I have is there are not enough strips.

I'm a fan

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and I am picky about wax strips! LOL

Wow it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These actually work lol. I've used these with my gf for awhile and it does the trick. It's not messy and you don't have to worry about the wax, heating etc. Great little item and reliable. Very easy to use.

I'm done with shaving

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had my eyebrows waxed professionally, but have always shaved my legs and underarms. I hate shaving, though, so I gave this a try. It was easy to use and just a light sting on my legs. Perhaps because I hadn't waxed before, I needed about a package and a half to do from just above my knees to my ankles. It didn't catch every hair but I still far prefer it to shaving. The underarm, however, was a different story. In an effort to make sure the hair was long enough, I think I let it get too long, and it really, really hurt. So..if you want to wax your underarms, make sure the hair is long enough but not too long, and you might want to cut the strips into little tiny pieces.

Parissa, Quick & Easy Wax Strips, Legs & Body, 16 (8 Two-Sided) Strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like them because the strips leave your legs feeling smooth and clean but you have to wait until the hair grows at least 1/4 of an inch before you can wax it again. I prefer them to shaving. I rate them four stars.

Better than salon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This wax is well-packaged and gets the job done, and the oil it comes with is very softening and without mineral oil, finally! For price, efficiency, and quality it still beats other waxes I've tried.