Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very useful in China...I was fine but many of my traveling tour partners were not, whoever asked me to try any of this got well by the next day.... others dragged on a few days longer

Must for diving trip!

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was very helpful during my last live-aboard trip to Thailand, when you want to make sure you don't have slightest sinus problem. I used both throat spray and sinus one every night for precaution, and sometimes even between the dives. Never had any problem! Only thing you need is ear oil or tea tree oil to clean your ear, which I carried with the kit.

Really useful kit.

Posted by 5629524802611485166 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great kit for travelling. The cream is not quite as "natural" as I would like and as such I haven't(and won't) used it. However the nasal spray, throat spray and upset stomach treatment are great, all essentially the same product but in very handy use specific packaging. Colloidal silver(effective ingredient in these products) is an incredibly effective natural anti-biotic. Peppermint oil is fantastic at calming nausea. A great kit, would make a wonderful caring "going away" gift!

travel pack

Posted by Reviewer2457468 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy one of these every year. It helps with my sinus problems. My kids use the throat stuff. I have only needed the stomach one one time. It worked well.

Gifted

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice gift pack for our traveling friends.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2631032 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These products work very well and is a great travel package. Great value for the dollar. I have used the back and neck rescue for any joint pain and it is very effective. The nasal rescue works well for sinus congestion and use the throat spray regularly when I sing. I have not had a need yet for the stomach rescue but will definitely be bringing this kit for our Caribbean holiday "just in case".

Perfect for travel

Posted by Reviewer1116247 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was almost getting sick while travelling in South Korea, but using throat rescue I didn´t have to go to the hospital like last time while travelling :)

good value

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A much better deal than buying the components separately. I love using the throat spray for all kinds of things. The only problem is that I go through the silver products faster than I go through the neck gel.