My #1 peanut butter!!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this peanut butter! It contains Fiber and Protein which make it amazing and healthy choice for everybody! Great with smoothies! !! Thank you iherb! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you!! احلى زبدة فول سوداني جربتها...الي خلاني اشتريها انها تحتوي على الياف عالية وبروتين عالي..رائعة عند وضعها مع السموذي او الميلك شيك

Indegestible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not the pure peanut product I expected. This company thinks it's "natural" to add evaporated cane juice and palm fruit oil. Evaporated cane juice is a syrup. Palm fruit oil has a nasty taste in my mouth. (Some others may prefer it to peanuts, but not me.) I am throwing this disgusting thing in the trash before it gives anyone else the tummy aches it gave me.

great peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hands-down my favorite natural peanut butter I've tried so far. Smooth-operator is right! This peanut butter stayed smooth and nice and didn't get gross or hard a lot of natural peanut butters do. Delicious! Will definitely buy again.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No artificial ingredients or hydrogenated oils!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very fresh, the texture is very smooth, and there's just enough cane syrup that the butter is neither bland nor noticeably sweet.

It's peanut butter jelly time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is smooth'n'yummy! Less fat and salt, with natural ingredients... Will definitely buy again!

Excellent Quality

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, smooth and yummy. recomended...

Wasn't fully filled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this butter it tastes amazing and I will repurchase but why don't you fill it to the top ? it was only 3/4 full when I opened it .

Healthy choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first and foremost excellent and efficient delivery provided by iHerb. I received my order within 4days.(@Singapore) not as sweet as Skippy brand, indeed tastier and more aromatic without feeling overly cloying.

Very bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste very bad and not creamy at all!!! do not waste your money!!!!