Help

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

My kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Funny, I bought the chocolate, white chocolate and honey butter by this company and my kids liked the honey best. Thought they would love the chocolate but this one is not to sweet, really just right.

tasty butter

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality and consistency are excellent. The taste - pure peanuts blended with honey. Maybe at first it seems to be too sweet, but this is will be for the first time. Качество и консистенция отличные. На вкус - чистый арахис с медом, с мелкими хрустяшками. Может сначала оно покажется слишком сладким, но это сперва.

Addictive.

Posted by joebonfi on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What can I say.. once you taste it, you can't do without, as simple as that. Exquisite!!!!!

Great Taste

Posted by enjoy iherb on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product in low price

My favorite all time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my third time for buying this peanut butter. I like the taste of honey it has.

yummey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

recommended

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure when I ordered this peanut butter with honey, but I found it taste delicious. Also I have read negative comments about iHerb and at the present moment I couldn't be happier with both price and delivery

it is the Bee's Knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. So creamy and tasty... It's the Bee' Knees.