Help

Really alkalinizing the body

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with the hope of neutralizing the acidic effect from our diet! I used PH paper to test it. The product is what it claims! I won't go for other cheap tea bags sold at supermarket as most of them, if not all, are acidic with artificial flavorings! Be a smart shopper!

Good for the system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 99 year old mother has turned in to a tea alolic. ;-) So, in order to reduce the acid intake I switched her to the Alkalizing tea. She loves it and so do I. Thank you for being here for us. Respectfully yours. Naomi.

Body rescue tea is a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping by i-Herb. The apricot has a pleasing subtle flavor and makes me feel less acidic. I believe I've prevented several colds from taking hold by improving my alkalinity with this tea. I've used this product for many years and highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been buying for years, its great!

Our new favorite tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love this tea. It tastes good and it truly is good for you - helping to keep the body in alkaline balance.

I used ph srips a couple of days later and my reading didnt change :( i DO THINK HOWEVER that this tea may have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

contributed to helping with my progesterone levels maybe due to the yam content as I didn't have any pms or a terrible period cycle like I usually do having conincidentally starting the tea in the weeks leading up to my period..

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

liked the taste tsted with ph tape, indeed does what is says and makes PH higher than normal. bought 2 boxes, will buy 4 more now due to long shipping time (1 month).

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Removes the acid from my stomach ....I feel great..

very alkalizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my husband is too acidic and the the, in addition to eat more alkaline foods, helps tremendous.

excellent