pH Testing Tape

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Readings are distinct so that you don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out the shade or pH value. The roll of tape comes in a clear plastic case and the color chart is inside the plastic case as well.

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works all the time on saliva, blood or urine. Color is striking, so you can't be fooled. Price is nice, shipping very low. IHerb is the best natural products company in the world.

PH Testing Tape

Posted by Reviewer1906784 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me keeping up with my PH since I've been taking herbs . The tape lets me know quickly that what I'm doing is working . Very easy to use .

Not getting accurate readings with this product

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this pH testing tape has not proved accurate for me. No matter what I test, if it's alkalinized water with guaranteed minimum pH, urine, other alkaline liquids, everything tests highly acidic. I would not rely on this product. Also, beware, there are no refunds on this product.

Easy to use, not too hard to interpret

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The range 5.5 to 8) works well for me. Above 7.5 the colors are hard to interpret, yet at that level I don't care as I'm aiming for just above 7. Between 6.2 and 7.4 the distinctions are quite clear and it seems possible to gauge within 0.1 pH. I use a small pair of spring-loaded tweezers (pulled closed by the spring) to hold a small piece of the tape. When I first tested I was around 5.6 and it took a day or two to get my pH up and keep it up, but the lower end of the range seemed easy enough to read as well. I had to tape the two halves of the plastic tape dispenser together as it kept falling apart, but that was a minor inconvenience.

Peelu, Body Rescue, PH Testing Tape

Posted by Reviewer1519686 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. I now know my PH balance.

Hmm.

Posted by Reviewer1779075 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a packet of these and was surprised when readings taken at the same time, showed mixed results. While my urine caused the strip to turn a pale yellow with a reading of 5.5. When I tested my saliva at the same time, a different strip turned a dark olive with a reading of 7.4. I asked my homeopathic (who is also a licensed doctor) he said these types of test tests are "highly inaccurate."

Very easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It gives precise readings

It works

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice and quick testing, couldn't be easier. This is my first ph tester so I can't really compare...

Easy tape

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nothing wrong with this tape. It's handy packed in a holder.