pH Testing Tape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Readings are distinct so that you don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out the shade or pH value. The roll of tape comes in a clear plastic case and the color chart is inside the plastic case as well.

A very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works all the time on saliva, blood or urine. Color is striking, so you can't be fooled. Price is nice, shipping very low. IHerb is the best natural products company in the world.

PH Testing Tape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me keeping up with my PH since I've been taking herbs . The tape lets me know quickly that what I'm doing is working . Very easy to use .

Not getting accurate readings with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this pH testing tape has not proved accurate for me. No matter what I test, if it's alkalinized water with guaranteed minimum pH, urine, other alkaline liquids, everything tests highly acidic. I would not rely on this product. Also, beware, there are no refunds on this product.

Easy to use, not too hard to interpret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The range 5.5 to 8) works well for me. Above 7.5 the colors are hard to interpret, yet at that level I don't care as I'm aiming for just above 7. Between 6.2 and 7.4 the distinctions are quite clear and it seems possible to gauge within 0.1 pH. I use a small pair of spring-loaded tweezers (pulled closed by the spring) to hold a small piece of the tape. When I first tested I was around 5.6 and it took a day or two to get my pH up and keep it up, but the lower end of the range seemed easy enough to read as well. I had to tape the two halves of the plastic tape dispenser together as it kept falling apart, but that was a minor inconvenience.

Hmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a packet of these and was surprised when readings taken at the same time, showed mixed results. While my urine caused the strip to turn a pale yellow with a reading of 5.5. When I tested my saliva at the same time, a different strip turned a dark olive with a reading of 7.4. I asked my homeopathic (who is also a licensed doctor) he said these types of test tests are "highly inaccurate."

Peelu, Body Rescue, PH Testing Tape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. I now know my PH balance.

Peelu, Body Rescue, PH Testing Tape, 15 ft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

easy to use

Peelu, Body Rescue, PH Testing Tape, 15 ft. (PLU-80006)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to work.

Works quite well ...

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Goes a long way and pretty straight forward with instructions and usage. Good product.