the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No titanium dioxide, long lasting gum, good taste, real strong peppermint oil, teeth feel good after - unlike spry.

5 stars for a great gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife had intestinal surgery and is still denied food, but doctor said gum was good to keep her saliva glands going. Due to her condition she needed a sugar free gum, but without sorbitol. Yours was the only one that fit the criteria, and tastes good too!

Soy-Free Chewing Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favorite chewing gum aesthetically, but the taste is acceptable and it is useful for dental health. It is the only chewing gum I have found with neither artificial sweeteners nor soy, and that is a good enough reason for me to buy it. Update, March 2013: I recently bought a new bottle and it lasts longer than the first batch. I can chew one piece for a few hours and still enjoy it. Perhaps they improved it or perhaps I just received a fresher production run.

Mediocre Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good but it ends after chewing for about 10 seconds and the chewing gum becomes hard to chew.

A slap of flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a punch of strong peppermint flavour straight off the bat. Unfortunately it only lasts about 30 seconds, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars only. Although without the use of chemical junk I'm not sure how they can extend the flavour. The gum is fine after you lose the flavour but that's it, you have gum with a flat taste. It's also a bit crumbly when you first start chewing it but it quickly changes once it mixes with your saliva. One piece isn't enough for me, so I usually start with 2 and then add a third one later for the extra flavour boost. Strangely enough, the other day I had been chewing some gum for quite a while so the flavour had vanished. I was prepping some food with coconut oil and I had a little bit of oil left on a spoon so I put it in my mouth and the peppermint flavour in the gum came back a little bit. That was a nice surprise. I might try that again.

Just fine

Posted by eliselu on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, but hard to chew and the taste disappears quickly

Ok gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is strong but last 30 s. At least there is enough gum so that you don't need to take two pieces like with other brands.

outdated????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just bought this from you with a "best by" date of 10/13-don't you have any newer product????????????????????????????????

Peelu Chewing gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To much taste of Stevia for me, and loses its taste very quikly

I found the perfect gum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase