COZY AND DELICIOUS

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful morning beverage. I stir into hot milk or almond milk for extra creaminess. Sweeten with stevia or flavored stevia drops for a locarb way to ease into your day. Also a great add in for a chocolate protein shake for yummy mocha flavor without artificial ingredients or added caffiene. I have never had coffee, because I have always loved PERO so much. My grandma used Pero to KICK THE COFFEE HABIT, and I used to sip it with her... And now I give it to my kids instead of cocoa, because they don't do well with chocolate. They LOVE Pero. This is at least a dollar cheaper than the grocery store IF you can even find it there.

VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and a good alternative for cofee. "Pero" is named "caro" in europe. IHERB THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully tasty drink! I did not even hoped! The taste is similar to the good instant coffee. But instant coffee, I do not drink. And this drink is healthier. It is a natural product without artificial additives. I will take forever. My family loves it now.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this product.I have used this, Pero, for many years and have found it to be the best coffee substitute. Has a good flavor and satisfies my taste. The price is a little high but is worth it to me. I do not drink coffee for about 40 plus years but it smeels better thast that which I have run across. Thanks iHerb for providing at a cost effective price. L

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago my family introduced me to PERO and I just instantly loved the taste. I like to have something warm in the morning and many times in the winter when I come in from the cold. I put Coffee Mate creamer in it. I just love it. I have several friends that are now "hooked" on the taste. It works as a natural laxative also. We found iHerb.com on the internet while trying to find PERO in the town we moved to. I will continue to purchase it on line. It is cheaper than in the stores... TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT

Great substitute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very doubtful that this would taste anything like coffee but it does. If I drank it black, then maybe not but I like it with cream and sugar. I can't drink coffee because of Interstitial Cystitis pain and I really miss it. This coffee substitute is helping me get over it.

Melts well in cold milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It melts well and taste good but need about double the amount of coffee for enough flavor.

I'm obssessed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such a good coffee replacement when I don't want the kick of caffeine. The ingrendient list is amazing and good to your body. I also find that this drink aids my digestion after my meal.

Great flavor, perfect for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't buy this as a coffee substitute. Enjoy it for what it is -- delicious. I make mine with hot milk and enjoy it before bed.

Great hot drink with no caffeine.

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A small spoonfull of Xylitol and a dash of almond milk makes Pero my favourite evening drink.