great razor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best razor for the money. Please don't stop carrying it! Have been using it for years. My local store stopped carrying it, and so I went looking online and found your store. I will now be a repeat buyer for this product, so please don't stop carrying it! Thanks!

Best razor system I have ever used!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very tough beard and extremely sensitive skin so you can imagine the trouble I have shaving. I have tried everything from Mach3, Fusion, Schick EVEN double edge and injector shaving. I ordered these Personna blades just out of curiosity as the price was really good. Let me tell you, I have had the best shaves in my entire 15yrs of shaving! The blades are so super smooth and cut great for a very close, long lasting shave. I can't believe something purchased on a whim has turned out to be the best razor I have ever used! I am going to place a bulk order of these blades as I don't want to run out for a long, long time! Neil

Best of best razor blades!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday.No more scratchs,no more bleeding when I'm shaving.

So glad I found these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite razors and I have been using them for years. I always purchased them at a large retailer and they suddenly stopped carrying them. After several months of trying to locate them at other local retailers, I found them on iHerb.com. These razors offer a close and comfortable shave for a fraction of the price of many competitors.

For use with Preserve razor, and Gillette razor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We buy these to fit in my Preserve razors, as well as my husband's Gillette razor. Long lasting for me, and last for 4-5 shaves for my husband per blade. We've been happy with the quality, price, and convenience of buying one brand for both of us to use.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These blades are of medium quality.

Very Close Shave at a fraction of the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

How fantastic to find blades that don't require taking out a loan at the bank! And the best part is, these Personna blades give a closer shave than the Mach 3 system I have been using for the past many years. Gotta Love That!!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i use them on my legs (i'm a woman), great job! obviuously,i haven't tried on the face, so i can't comment on that :)

for the money......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best deal out in the land for an above average quality razor. steeply priced products like the mach 3 and fusion are not worth paying the hefty premium over these personna replacement cartridges. these blades will give you a few close shaves before you have to hit up a fresh new blade. iherb is one of the few online retailers that carry these

Easy and convenient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Provide easy and comfortable shave. Very fond of my husband.