good

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good razors, they stay sharp for quite a long time. Good price. Хорошие станки, долго остаются острыми.

Great buy

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Stays sharp for several shaves. So much better than the Twin blades which are no good even with the first shave.

Personna Razor Blades, Triple Blade, Speed 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are difficult to find in a retail store. I was given a sample from my father and was impressed by the comfortable shave I got, and also, they are long lasting. I tried to find them in local stores, supermarkets, etc. without luck. The price here from iHerb seems fair, I will continue to buy from them as long as they carry them. I recommend that they are worth a try, you will not be disappointed.

3 and half stars

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the handle angle with this razor blade. Makes shaving really easy. Otherwise a fine product, but the blades are hard to wash. They should be open from the non-shaving side to make cleaning easier. Now you spend too much time cleaning the blade, rather than shaving. Price is reasonable. I thought a long time should I give this 3 or 4 stars. I'd vote for 3,5, If there would be such option. :)

good shave, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because I did not want to spring for the Gillette Fusion razor. These are almost as good as the Schick with 3 blades. Very good shave. Handle is easy enough to hold in various positions. Very good value.

Terrible….threw them away after one use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husbands face had five cuts on it and my legs looked a mess and stung for a while after the shave. We decided they were he worst razors ever and threw them away immediately.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very sharp blade, comfortable handle, I suggest

good blades

Posted by glutenfreegirl on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lasts long time.

The best disposable razor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great products and thanks to iherb, great price.

Excellent quality with low price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been more than satisfied to use these to shave my legs :-)

1 2