No more leaks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has stopped my 7 year old female American Bulldog from leaking urine and there are no side effects.

This really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a senior greyhound that leaks a little when walking to the back door to go outside. Ever since I have been giving him this it has helped so much! I give him 1 1/2 in the morning and at night. He eats it in his food.

Spay-Incontinence Problem Solved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our 9 year old Sheltie has had a problem with urinary incontinence since she was spayed (she was 7 months old). We didn't like the options our vet suggested, so took the more natural route. For many years, she did fine on a product called "Leaks-No-More." About a year ago, she developed incontinence, but only when she was sleeping soundly... it got worse and worse. She was dribbling/leaking when she walked across a room. When we first tried the Pet Naturals Bladder Support it didn't seem to be working. I doubled the pills for about 3 weeks, then backed off to the suggested dosage. As long as she gets 1/2 pill both am and pm now, she is fine! This is a great product -- don't give up on it -- give it time to work!!

Urinary Incontinence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been great for slight urinary incontinence in one of my dogs. She takes the tablets like a treat.

Dry Doggie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! My 15 year old female spayed doggie was doing a lot of bed wetting. The vet put her on some drugs but I did not like the nasty side effects. Did some research and found this product. Now she is a dry doggie and I am so happy. I give 1 1/2 tablet per day. I was giving her this dose two a day but she was still wetting. I think that perhaps I was overdosing her? Anyway after I cut back, no more accidents. So I am re-ordering this product.

효과가 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

11살 강아지 키우고있는데요 방광이 안좋아서 자주 소변보고 기분이 안좋아했는데 이걸 먹인후론 그런게 거의 사라졌네요 알약이 크고 풀냄새가 좀 많이 나서 안먹을까 싶었는데 생각보다 잘먹네요

Bladder support for dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product,has helped our dog greatly,no more leaking.Yeah!!!

Recommend for older dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have a senior male dog who takes 1 tablet per day with his morning meal. It seems to have made a difference, there are less "accidents" when he takes it regularly.

Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my female 14 year old dog, who has a "leaking" problem while sleeping. . did't seem to help at all.