Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

Posted by EricaFaith on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

Pet Calms Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. All my cats eat them. I bought them for my loud Siamese that keeps us up sometimes howling at night. One of these and he is out for the night. He is 19 and these work on him great. I tried them on a feral I just brought in and he slept through the night in peace. Yeah!!

My cat liked this.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

Worked like a charm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.

My kitties LOVE these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought a slew of different organic/natural treats and my two kittens wouldn't touch anything but these! They recognize the bag and come meowing when I get them out of the cupboard. I am definitely going to keep using them, healthy and yummy! I have to break them in half for the little girl, but they are soft and very easy to eat.

Helps kitty cope

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As she gets older my cat hides when people come over and I have found these help her to cope during those times. They are easy for an older cat to chew as well, as they are soft. I give her a couple of these right before we have visitors or at other times when she seems high-strung! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My two cats love it!

Posted by merengue on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

Finely,Something for pets.Wish There were more & cheaper priced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only used it 2 times on 2 diff.cats.Seems like it works some what. Would have to use it longer.Would like to see more of this type of product made,also in a bigger bag.Have 2 bullies both abandoned,ending up at our home.Both females.Then have another male who doesn't like either one, of the cats.One cat has to be appart from the others,at all times.Not many in a package so it won't last long.Would like to see a larger package for people who have problem cats who really need this natural form.

Work Well

Posted by bewell on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cats like these, thank goodness, as well as the other flavors, and the L-Theanine is very effective. If you are going to use them I would just recommend that you cut or break them into smaller bite-sized pieces beforehand.

From Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. They are at least better than the liquid form which smells awful and difficult to administer to the cats.