great

Posted by crazy4health on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

´┐╝My cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cats love the taste of these & look forward to having one of these daily - they view it as a treat & I feel good about bolstering their health.

Good for fur

Posted by 5754953963631327381 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kitten is very happy about this vitamins! I need just to shake bottle and cat is here ready to take her yummy-yummy. My friends always said that my kitten has so soft and lank fur, better than other cats. Seems it's because of this vitamins.

My cats don't like this!!

Posted by Reviewer2052801 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 cats, they are rather picky, so they don't like eating this tablets. The flavor of this tablet is beef, I think that is why my cats don't like this.

My two cats love these supplements

Posted by Reviewer3202758 on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All I have to do is shake the bottle and both my cats come running to take their vitamins. I hope they come back in stock soon.

From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

12th Feb 2010 to 18 Oct 2012. I have two male Maine Coons. Both love these tablets!... they are quite finicky and choosy when it comes to supplements. UPDATED 14th October. 8 months later, both my boys still love these tablets. UPDATED 18 October 2012. Now I have 3 boys, they still love this. I guess it's individual taste. Perhaps the smell of the 'seaweed like' green mussel attracts them. Wish Vermont pack these in larger size for multi cat owners.

Very good vitamins

Posted by masasa on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my cat very much loves them! I noticed that at it wool, appetite became better. We awake still to buy!

my cat didn't begin to eat them

Posted by 5192781909555326857 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my cat didn't begin to eat them.

CATS LOVE THEM

Posted by Reviewer1433625 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every morning and evening I shake the bottle and tell them it's vitamin time. They want more than the 2 allowed. I hope they are as good for them as much as they like them.

Very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3180954 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat just loves these tablets.