My Cat Likes It And It Helped Him

Posted by themadcatlady on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

15 year old tomcat with megacolon... giving him one of these a day along with his raw only diet has really made a difference. He no longer sat crouched every day with tummy ache, and whenever he does get a flare up I will be feeding him one of these a day again. He is a very fussy eater and doesn´t go overboard for these, but he does like the taste, which means something!

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5184474817321486585 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat really loves this treat. It also seems to be helping her digestive system. My cat had gas and some of the worst smelling poop I've ever smelled, so I figured she wasn't digesting her food well. Thank God the gas is gone, and her poop doesn't stink as much now, so it's really worth it.

Made serious Diarrhea to my cat

Posted by 4896754662195322031 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat has not a good stool and I hoped that it will help, but actually from the first use it made very serious diarrhea (sphynx cat) so I can't recommend it. Вызвал очень серьезный понос! У моей кошки слишком мягкий стул и я думала что это поможет, но с первого применения был очень сильнуй понос. Так что не рекоммендую (у меня сфинкс)

Cat Loves this

Posted by 5044980768777452740 on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BB (short for big boy) is 17 pound cat. He came from the shelter with intestinal problems. After 3 visits with veterinarian no solutions. I bought these and he likes them and the litter box is easier to clean out with formed stool now instead of mud like stool. I know he feels better too. I did not think they would be so great. They are!

Cats love it.

Posted by 5124244906908099217 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats enjoy it very much, it helps their digestion. I noticed they became more active since we started using these chews.

My cat loves it

Posted by 4769970779370358914 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell of veggie when open the packing But relatively expensive than that of "Gentle Digest" of ARK NATURALS (120 bite size soft chew/3.2oz only HK$90)

my cat love it

Posted by 5144987963427521085 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my cat love it

Yet to try

Posted by JosephineSue on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yet to try

not of use to my cats

Posted by 5184143138025505947 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My three cats refuse to eat it, even when it is mixed with food

For cats