Help

Both Cats LOVE these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my cats love these. One even broke into a closed package to get to them. It seems to really work too. No hairballs this fall except for one after I was away for a week and the cats did not get any. Just wish it were less expensive. Offering a larger package would make sense as 1 package only lasts around 10 days.

From Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feb 12 (2010) I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these fish-shaped chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. Update: June 27 (2010) They refuse to eat them. Even tried giving to 2 of my other friends with cats and their cats also refuse to eat this!

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 20lb+ cat was having asthma like symptoms. I first tried a "natural" asthma medication, which helped. Then a friend suggested trying a good ole hairball remedy. These are convenient to have on hand and my cat likes them! The product works.

Might not be suitable for my cat

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far just given one of these to my cat and she didn't like it too much, but ate most of it after I smashed it to tiny bits to go along with other food. The next day she was a bit diarrhetic, so haven't gave her since. Might be just a coincidence and was due to something else, so I'm going to try some other day to see if it happens again. My cat has some food sensitivities so it might be that these just won't work for her.

my cat loves it!))

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves it! Now his fur has fall out less!

cat would not eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gave them to the dog..he'll eat anything

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yes, my british short cut loves it at the very beginning, and now she wants something new

My kitty loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To early to say if they will help against hairballs, but my cat loves these. And she is usually a very picky etter.

cat still pukes, but less often!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cat still pukes, but less often!!!

My cat likes these, but he likes EVERYTHING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat even eats red cabbage, yogurt and blueberries. These treats are a bit large, so I split them in half before feeding them to my cat, so they don't choke him. I have started giving him a teensy bit of petroleum jelly instead. He loves the petroleum jelly. The molecules of petroleum jelly are too large to be absorbed, but help in the elimination of hairballs.