I did not receive the product

Posted by 5505317945958699004 on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product can not input to Taiwan, ans there is not any notice on the website during my purchasing.

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering this range from iherbs for about one year. I love the lysine treats because not only does my cat love the taste, it's also quite effective in keeping her healthy and free from viruses!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves this one too (as the "Calming for Cats" of this brand).

great!

Posted by 5456140421037895155 on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good amount of lysine for my kitty, one a day makes him more active with the combination of daily best/hairball supplements. he loves the taste and smell of the chew, came running once he hears me opening up the packet, unless hes full. but even when full, he doesnt mind eating the chew if i put it infront of his face. other than that, down side would be one chew is rather big, so i have to break it into 4-5 smaller pieces so that he can swallow it down, but no problem with that, because it tricks him into thinking that i gave him many treats and he would stop asking for more after. :)

This product has really helped my Persian!

Posted by 4784591479147710390 on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)

so far so good

Posted by 4850421558351789491 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we have two cats with FHV one asymptomatic and one symptomatic . we have been giving our 18 week old kitten (symptoms) 250mg a day , one tablet, per day for 3 weeks and his eyes have cleared up immensely. prior to us purchasing these he had back to back eye infections costing us $200+ per vet visit and medication that aggrivated his eyes. the mucus was 'gluing' his eyes shut several times a day. now he only need a quick wipe down to clear them every 4 days and no more shutting up .his eyes have returned to normal. his sneezing has reduced and his appetite has returned . i cant guarantee this would work for every cat but for us it has been awesome.

Real booster for cats

Posted by VixiVixi on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement and I wish I could offer those to my two late cats with FIV. I bought them first for my new adopted cat who, as most, was all about crashing down because of poor condition he was found in. He is now super health young cat. Now I feed them to both my cats as prevention, one a day, especially two strays outside my home so they will be strong and prepeared for winter. Great product!

Snacks

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it!

One cat loves them

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 rescued cats. One(Star) loves this and the calming ones. But the other wont even go near. Star will come running when he nears the crinkling of these bags. He is always having some eye issues :red w discharge. Maybe I need to up his dosage or 2 or more a day. March 2015 update: Star seems to get sick and barf when I give him these treats. He would stop vomiting if I withhold the treats but would start vomiting again when I give him this

my cats love it!