AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My two dogs, maltese and min-poodle devour their food. We sprinkle this on their meals and they scarf their food on down and happily wag their tails wanting seconds. Their teeth seem cleaner too. We use this on their food, and Dancing Paws, Breath-A-Licious, 10 Small Bones together.

Takes time but appears to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am only using a quarter teaspoon for my dog twice a day. It appears to slowly be clearing years of plaque from his teeth. Just started second jar, so will keep watching for more progress.

seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

which is great :) bad breath and overall condition of gum seem improved.

Fresh Breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Basset dog now has cleaner teeth and bath breath is gone.

Pet Owner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used successfully for over eight years.

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dog for digestive support, she didn't have any breath or teeth problems. For he past 6 months, I have been adding this along with Jarrow Pet Dophilus to her food and her digestion has improved tremendously. My dog weighs around 85 lbs. and I give her a few shakes per meal, so I think that is a lot less than the bottle recommends.

Dog loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves when I add this to her food. I think I need to get her teeth cleaned professionally and then 'test' this product to see if it helps. But it has excellent ingredients, and she seems happy with it so I gave it 5 stars.

Small Bottle

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if there is enough product in this container that I will be able to see a difference in my dog's teeth because I don't think the bottle is going to last very long, but I will give it a try. It does seem expensive for the amount, especially for a large dog. I will update this review if I see a difference in her teeth or when I get to the end of the bottle.

not so sure of the results....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I have not seen much result after 1 month usage. Will just continue and finish up the whole bottle. For me, I think the slippery Elm powder works better for my dogs' gum inflection.