Worked better than expected.

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kitty appears to be doing better after a long struggle with Kidney issues. Will keep her on it and see where it leads. Just bought more so we do not run out. Price is more reasonable than local pet store and I-herb service is FAST.

my little anglel loves it

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, what can i say -i have a hairless sphynx cat -so i can not tell you guys nothing like " now his coat is long and shiny " , i honestly dont know if it works , but my cat loves it- so i love it too.

Good for cats with sensitive bowels

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this as my cat has sensitive stomach and bowels not for the original purpose of this product. I have read N-Acetyl Glucosamine is good for cats with sensitive tummy and bowels. This prouct worked for my cat, Julia. Besides, this has helped her hairball problem, too. Since I have put her on this, there has been not one episode of hairballs. Her stool turned normal from loose. I know this is not a panacea but it has worked for my cat. I definitely recommend this product to anybody who has a cat with sensitive tummy. I am giving Julia just one everyday after she eats. When I gave one chew to her with empty stomach, it looks like the chew upset her stomach.Be careful not to give this to a cat with empty stomach.

if our cats could write....

Posted by Reviewer3317240 on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

they would have written this themselves ! our aging tom has had kidney problems for while now, but with UT support now has become a lot more lively again looks like he has benefited greatly thanks, pet naturals team !

My cat finds it tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3180954 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's healthy or not, but my cat likes it.

Use it as a treat

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Do not see much difference in UT of my cat but keep giving it like a treat

Good

Posted by Reviewer2493063 on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat likes it and eats with pleasure. Cant say anything about results but the cat seems happy and healthy

These are Hard.

Posted by Reviewer2330606 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kitty is 18 years old and was having UT problems. these chews are hard with little chew to them. I have to cut them in fours for her. You can smell the cranberry though. I would like to try to purchase these again thinking I just got a Not So Fresh Batch, But I am afriad I'd be wasting my money. I like that they are natural, so I am really trying to decide if I'd like to try them again.

good

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

cats like it a lot - hope we will have medical results as well

Snacks