UT problems are tricky

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried these but found after one week use kitty's pH was really out of line. Don't expect to see normal readings from testing kits while on this product. Not for use in cats that are prone to oxylate crystals. After being off product his pH was normal so maybe it did help as he is prone to struvite crystals.

Smells like 'drying pack' instead of fish!

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received this today (24 June 2011) and tried giving to my 3 cats and after initial sniff.... they avoided these tablets. I had a sniff myself and the tablets smells very strongly of those 'drying pack' that can be found inside supplement bottles. Don't know if what I received is contaminated or gone bad or is it supposed to smell like that instead of fishy smell.

Helped out my Kitty

Posted by luanagoncalves on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat was having trouble peeing; she had some blockage in her UT. After giving her the tablets for two days the symptoms went away and she started to pee again regularly. I continued giving her the tablets day and night for at least week to make sure her blockage didn't come back. The only thing about the product is that even though it was fish flavored and chewable, my cat wouldn't eat it even if I mixed it in her food bowl. Unfortunately we had to hold her down twice a day to have her take the tablet. But then again my cat is one of those difficult ones.

very good

Posted by 4997483017122270503 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

my cat not eat them

Posted by 5144987963427521085 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my cat not eat them

smelly

Posted by 4750015078271669968 on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cats did not like this. They ran away from the smell. They smell like medicine and not a chewable that a cat would eat. yuk

Fish treat

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat would not eat it, even crushed in her food. So I can't tell if it works.