HELPED MY FRIEND'S CHILD TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a friend who has a son with ADHD and i recommended this to her and after a month she is reporting a vast improvement in all aspects of his behavior. She is reporting seeing less Tics and bad habits, better sleep patterns and less bouts of uncontrollable behavior and he is much more focused with his school work. The great news is she has told me that she has almost been able to cut out the calming medications that the doctor has prescribed her son with and every week she gives him a little less and is hoping to cut these out entirely. I recommended this product to her because it has won awards and just reading the ingredients I was impressed. On her behalf i recommend this supplement to all parents in this same situation who refuse to have their children medicated and would rather go with the natural approach as this is truly a great supplement. In regards to the taste she said that she gives it to her son in juice to hide the taste of the product as it does smell quite strong due to the vitamins in it. But after a couple of days her son got used to it and loves having it now. Overall a great product that has helped her immensely. 10/10

Not impressed with this flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We bought a different flavor of this product at the local grocery store and really liked it. It was easy to pour and the 1 ounce cap made it easy to measure, as well. Unfortunatly, when this arrived we quickly discovered the cap was not the 1 ounce size, so measuring the liquid was not as easy. To make matters worse, it is not as easy to pour and is clumpy. In fact, now that we are reaching the bottom of the bottle, there are chunks that come out. Whenever my son swallows one of the chunks he gags and throws up...will not buy this flavor again but the Orange flavor with the larger cap is my favorite. As for the product, after three months of supplementing, my son has started sleeping better and I think he is more relaxed! These are the results I was hoping for! So, I reccommend the product...with the Orange Splash flavor and the 1 ounce cap! I would avoid this flavor...

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my daughter who has epilepsy. She was having horrible side effects from her medications. I believe she also has restless leg syndrome. Within a week of using this, she was almost back to her old self and was sleeping so much better! We went off the vitamins for a week in order to get some baseline bloodwork and her sleep and behaviour were awful again. So happy to have found this stuff. We find it to taste ok as well. Think concentrated liquid Flinstone vitamins and that is how it tastes. I used to mix it with juice, but she does not need me to.

great product kids natural calm multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i recommended this to a friend to give to child, hiper active at home and school. The product has helped to calm him down and helped him to focus.

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff for my kid. I especially like it because it is liquid and i can hide anything else i want inside it by mixing it in. I can't speak for the content as I am not an expert in that but it seems to have everything. I do take Natural Calm magnesium for myself which i really like. I would have given it 5 stars except when the bottle is empty there's always a ton of build up on the bottom. Presumably this is the calcium and or magnesium we should be getting in the vitamin. Every day when we take it I shake it to the extent that it's really uncomfortable to shake anymore but doesn't seem to make a difference in the amount caked on the bottom. I'm really hoping that is a small percentage.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a great multi for kids. I am pleased by it. Wish they had different flavors though. The older kids kinda like the flavor but my younger one loves it. What I appreciate about this product is that is uses high quality forms of the vitamins. Our kids need the best and so I always look for the best.

helps ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

adding a value for my child day activity, he being more calm , more happy with probiotic its works to my kid .....

Helped my child's tics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We bought this due to its magnesium content. I had read online it can help with nervous tics in children. My child had just developed a tic and within a week of taking Kids Calm Multi the tics had gone. Every now and then we forget to take it for a few days and then we start to notice small signs of it coming back. I feel confident this product is improving my children's health. They did not like the taste or the smell at first but now they drink it with no problems.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this. I give it to him in some diluted juice with stevia every morning. I am not entirely convinced he is any calmer, but at least he, the picky eater that he is, is getting some solid nutritional support.

the kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And that's not easy. They will drink this product and it is good to get some vitamins down them.

1 2 3