just what my body needs

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

magnesium is least-understood and most neglected nutrient there is, in my opinion. Most people are radically deficient in magnesium, which plays a role in so many bodily functions. When I am short of magnesium, I get intense muscle cramps, headaches, and borderline-high blood pressure. This is such a simple, economical and tasty way to get what your body craves! I enjoy a serving each night in hot water, prepared as a tea. I sip it before going to bed, and it seems to quiet both my body and mind and prepare me for a restful, restorative sleep that leaves me feeling better the next day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relaxes tense muscles in 15 minutes of adding to hot tea..also great for occasional constipation whe n used in double dose. Esp good for back of the neck and head tension

Magnesium the healthy way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At age 64, going on 65 in October, and within the last three weeks, I was experiencing a serious bout of the big C. No, not that one. The other big C, CONSTIPATION. Rock hard and needed dynamite. Tried flax and oatmeal by the bucketful, laxatives, prunes & figs. And water by the gallon. It was getting SCARY. Visions of colonoscopy! Finally started to use reason, rather than being used by fear: Had been using a supplement from another site three times daily for a month. It contained a preservative, natural spirits 25%. Whoa. That's alcohol! Alcohol depletes magnesium. and dehydrates. Magnesium deficiency + dehydration = constipation. Q.E.D. After only two doses today of this wonderful powder, a BM visited me late this evening. That calmed me down immediately. So many things can deplete essential nutrients from our bodies. We have to do our homework and be alert. P.S. Too much magnesium gives loose stools. Moderation in all things. Best of health to you all, Ernest (Live in agreement with Nature) = More reason, less discursiveness and narration.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love flavored mineral water and I have cut out soda in my everyday diet as well. I will drink it occasionally. So when I want something with fizz, I add this to my soda stream carbonated water and make a "good for you" soda. My 7 year old son loves his "soda water" as well! I don't need much. I use a 1/2 teaspoon per 1/2 of a liter of water.

very good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this religiously - not sure if it keeps me calm 24/7, but I think it helps a lot - still looking for that magic potion for mood swings etc - I prefer this to the plain one - have to be really careful with the mixing or it does bubble over - but when it does I stay calm!

Best magnesium - strong taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, most absorbable form of calcium. I take it before bed and it has really improved my sleep!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great for calming and to help digestion. I use this product regularly, and think it is the best of its kind and tastes great too!

Love This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste, almost like Lemonade. Good source of Magnesium!

Calm saves me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very prone to tight, sore muscles. This stuff relaxes me and I cannot go without it. I work out my back muscles a lot due to tightness and this combined with Calm allows me a semi-normal existence. Thanks. Great product.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mixes well and is very good tasting