cant work without this

Posted by Reviewer3020393 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i clean homes for a living and have for 30+ yrs and with all the wear and tear on my joints and esp.my back,a lot of damage has occurred. My daughter suggested this and wow only 3 weeks taking this and my pain in my lower back was gone i mean really gone. and my wrist and elbow were much better. this is my third container and i am doing great.

Very Good Taste and Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well for a calm feeling and relaxes well for a good night sleep. It is great for keeping away constipation and works gently and within 12 hours or less usually. This is our favorite flavor so far but has a lower amount of magnesium.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3006005 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a big improvement taking this product. It's a great product for those that are deficient in magnesium. If you want to know how to property use magnesium supplements I highly recommend you read the book "Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a couple years now and I think it does help me to sleep. I noticed the biggest difference when I first started taking it. I only take about 1 tsp (or less) once in the evening and it is enough for me. I like the raspberry lemon flavor the best. If you have any intestinal troubles, this helps keep you regular.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best - works like a charm for sleep and nerves

WoW amazing stuff....

Posted by Reviewer2402819 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my sister, I have been taking two tea spoons a day for a month now and my intestine pain and severe constipation disappeared within a couple of days. I am a 44 year old man and over the past two years I’ve visited my doctor and a gastroenterologist several times and had many tests but with no conclusive results. At my last hospital visit I mention this magnesium supplement and how wonderful I know feel but it was dismissed as a placebo effect! I hope it works for you as well as it is doing for me. Hastings, UK.

I should have ordered just the magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1560794 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was confused when I ordered this as to whether I should get the straight magnesium or that with the added calcium. I find this product very helpful, but I actually get enough calcium in my diet and next time I order, I will get the straight magnesium. It was explained to me in a health food store that there is nothing wrong with the added calcium, but that there is less magnesium in the calcium-added version and I could use the greater amount of magnesium.

A Staple in My Home

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since discovering Natural Calm I recommend it to everyone from people who are having a time sleeping, anxiety issues and muscle cramps. I recently have experienced intense nerve issues and this also helps stops cramping of this sort. Best ever for charlie horse issues...Great product and at my age the extra calcium is a bonus.Love the flavor

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with leg cramps and this really helps me a lot. It is also a good laxative. I take it one hour before bedtime and no cramps. I have been suffering for years. I love the raspberry and lemon flavor also.

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase