Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Dianamite on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about a week, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I have Hashimoto's with an itchy rash and high blood pressure all the time. I take this about an hour after I start my work day because the stress of my job compounds my health issues. It brings my blood pressure down, calms the rash, and calms me down--which is a wonderful thing for someone who is always wound too tight. I will definitely buy this again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Calms, helps to have a good sleep, is helpful for cardiac problems. Pleasant berry flavor.

Natural calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product in the world... it works so good, the 16 ounce container is a better deal than these packets just because it equals out to way more but the packets are perfect for traveling. This stuff tastes amazing and has saved me from not sleeping so many times! Very highly recommended!!!!!

Never Without Natural Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Natural Calm in the canister for years as a magnesium supplement. In the beginning, I used it to help with migraines, but now take it for general health since many of us are magnesium deficient. If you told me I could only keep one supplement, this might be it! I prefer the Raspberry-Lemon, as the plain lemon is a bit tart for my taste. I recently purchased the packets for travel and found the individual packets to be sturdy to hold up to the rigors of travel and easy to open. This product is also Non-GMO Project Verified. Buy the canister for home use as it's more cost effective.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this at night before I go to sleep for a very relaxing good night sleep. Works every time. Love this product. Tastes great too!

Good product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Once again you manage to get a great product, offere it at a great price and deliver it speedily well packaged. All round great service. Great company, thnks

Awesome magnesium!

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a tasty way to get easily absorbed magnesium into your body! This stuff can relax you, put you to sleep, help with bowel movements, help with stress, is good for cardiovascular health, etc. It seems the majority of people are deficient in magnesium and would benefit from an easily absorbed magnesium. This flavor is actually really good, but the original with no flavor is a better buy. I have ordered some of the original stuff and will maybe just add a little stevia for sweetness.

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use these for when we are traveling for convenience. At home we use the canisters. I like the flavor.

NATURAL CALM IS THE BEST MAGNESIUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS MAGNESIUM IS THE ONLY ONE THAT TAKES AWAY MENSTRUAL CRAMPS, MAKE PEOPLE TO FALL ASLEEP AND RELAX THE MUSCLES IN THE BODY. I REALLY RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY. ML, ELENA

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. Haven't really seen much of a difference in my mood, but I've only been taking it for a few weeks. Will buy again

1 2 3