Magnesium is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3340475 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for 5 years. I like the plain best, flavors tend to really foam in the hot water. Excellent for many health benefits. Works great for ADD/ADHD, hypertension, hypothyroidism, PMS, depression ,muscle aches and lots more!

Good product & good price

Posted by Reviewer2138827 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

be careful when you first start to use (over 2 tbsp. will cause diarrhea for most) and also note...only add a small amount of hot water to your 1.5 tbsp. till fizz disappears when you 1st start to use (after a few nights - you will be a pro)

Great for so Much!!!

Posted by Reviewer1365857 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for headaches, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping....relaxes the muscles so also good for cramps!!!

Easiest way to get Magnesium ever!

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have been using it for a long time and it has resolved, arrithmia, restless leg syndrome, and helped with my high blood pressure. Just put a few tsp in a few ounces of hot water, wait a few minutes, add some more water and drink. The warm Magnesium water is readily absorbed. They have flavored ones too but I prefer the plain.

Reduces Migraines, increases metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time to increase metabolism, reduce blood pressure and migraines. Chocolate triggers migraines for me, but when I drink this they go away very quickly. Magnesium deficiencies are very common and magnesium helps build stronger bones. It helps keep me regular, too. I make a cup in the morning and drink 1/3 of it with each meal to avoid loose stools.

Balance Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1881678 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a calcium supplement which has equal parts of calcium and magnesium, but that is not enough magnesium to prevent some constipation. I adjust the amount of additional magnesium I take depending on how much additional dairy I eat - between 2 and 4 tsp. a day. The unflavored Calm dissolves quickly and tastes fine with a little stevia to sweeten it.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Natural Calm my blood pressure has lowered and I sleep better at night. It is really an amazing product.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3051316 on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I use it everyday. It's helped immensely with my regularity. I had tried everything else; cleanses, fiber, probiotics, etc. and nothing was able to get me on the right track. Natural Calm is the only thing that has worked consistently and felt like a natural addition to my diet (rather than a laxative). Clearly, I had been Mag. deficient to some degree. Thanks so much!

Disappointed

Posted by 5002016796680538494 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had high expectations, after doing a lot of research. Took it in the morning & eveneing for 2-3 days, two different attempts, but unfortunately it didn't do the job at all for me and gave me nothing but diarrhea. My depression, anxiety and avolition came back. Maybe it's because I was comparing it to a real high quality organically bound (!) Magnesium Citrate, which is available on this site here as well and I went back to with, again, great results. So it could be fine if you have less symptoms than me or just cramps.

Natural Calm is Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2313584 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Natural Calm! It helps me with my bloating and constipation. I take 3tbsp as a hot tea every evening and it keeps me regular. Plus it gives my body the magnesium it needs as well! Tammie