Magnesium is beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for 5 years. I like the plain best, flavors tend to really foam in the hot water. Excellent for many health benefits. Works great for ADD/ADHD, hypertension, hypothyroidism, PMS, depression ,muscle aches and lots more!

Good product & good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

be careful when you first start to use (over 2 tbsp. will cause diarrhea for most) and also note...only add a small amount of hot water to your 1.5 tbsp. till fizz disappears when you 1st start to use (after a few nights - you will be a pro)

Great for so Much!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for headaches, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping....relaxes the muscles so also good for cramps!!!

Easiest way to get Magnesium ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have been using it for a long time and it has resolved, arrithmia, restless leg syndrome, and helped with my high blood pressure. Just put a few tsp in a few ounces of hot water, wait a few minutes, add some more water and drink. The warm Magnesium water is readily absorbed. They have flavored ones too but I prefer the plain.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I use it everyday. It's helped immensely with my regularity. I had tried everything else; cleanses, fiber, probiotics, etc. and nothing was able to get me on the right track. Natural Calm is the only thing that has worked consistently and felt like a natural addition to my diet (rather than a laxative). Clearly, I had been Mag. deficient to some degree. Thanks so much!

Natural Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Natural Calm my blood pressure has lowered and I sleep better at night. It is really an amazing product.

Reduces Migraines, increases metabolism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time to increase metabolism, reduce blood pressure and migraines. Chocolate triggers migraines for me, but when I drink this they go away very quickly. Magnesium deficiencies are very common and magnesium helps build stronger bones. It helps keep me regular, too. I make a cup in the morning and drink 1/3 of it with each meal to avoid loose stools.

Natural Calm is Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Natural Calm! It helps me with my bloating and constipation. I take 3tbsp as a hot tea every evening and it keeps me regular. Plus it gives my body the magnesium it needs as well! Tammie

Balance Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a calcium supplement which has equal parts of calcium and magnesium, but that is not enough magnesium to prevent some constipation. I adjust the amount of additional magnesium I take depending on how much additional dairy I eat - between 2 and 4 tsp. a day. The unflavored Calm dissolves quickly and tastes fine with a little stevia to sweeten it.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from sleep walking. I've never seen a doctor about it because im not a fan of presciption medication. I was on a hair board and the topic was about sleep deprivations and although no one mentioned sleep walking, they all seem to agree that this product kept them asleep at night. So i ordered it and began drinking it right before bed and the next day i asked my boyfriend if anything happened and he said no, so i proceded to take it every night before bed and i would sleep straight through the night. As an experiment i didnt take it one night and i sleep walked ( more like run and scream with no recolection of it ever happening) and he told me about it. So i will forever use natural calm, it saved me because my sleep walking was getting worse. This is an amazing product.