I like this flavor the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use the lemon-raspberry one but it tasted fake so switched to orange and I like it much better. This drink is great for periods of physical and emotional stress - it's very calming.

Great product, bad taste order the raspberry instead!

Posted by GallaChiro on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order the lemon raspberry its great, this orange flavor is horrible.

I love products that do what they say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the claims this product makes have been true. Since I have started taking Natural Calm, I have had better energy and stamina to get things done in my day that I have not had the energy to do. This product works as a very gentle laxitive, so I never feel bloated and zapped of energy like I felt before. Thank you Dr. Gillham!

one of the best products on the market

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

magnesium is one of the most important nutrients there is. Unfortunately, it is also one of the least appreciated. It participates in so many processes within the body. I found magnesium after suffering from muscle cramps for decades (they magically disappeared). When using magnesium, my blood pressure is lower; my resting pulse rate is lower; my blood sugar is lower; and I keep those nasty cramps at bay. This is a good-tasting, easy to use formula: simply drop two teaspoons into some hot water, stir, and enjoy. I use a serving every evening before bed and I believe it has improved the quality of my sleep too. I am grateful for this supplement. Clcik YES if my review helped, and check out my other reviews for useful product recommendations.

Works Great for Bowel Movements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to popular belief, taking so much fiber is not that great to help you get regular. And since a lot of people are naturally low in magnesium, this is a great product to help you get your levels back to normal as well as help keep you regular! I am enjoying the product so far. And the taste isn't bad either.

Spectacular!!! Can't be without it anymore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing, helps me in every way....sleep is better, no more constipation, better mood...super stuff!! Will never be without it, love the flavor...mix it in w/ a little crystal light...even better!

Natural Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love this product! It is amazing what a good night sleep we get and magnesium helps lower blood pressure and stress as well. This is an easy supplement to take and tastes great! HIGHLY recommend this product - Great even for kids with leg cramps due to sports or growing pains!

Nice flavor

Posted by Mearced on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flavor Natural Calm. This product helps me to sleep and helps keep leg and foot cramps away.

Good tasting, well absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is pleasant to drink, unlike some other brands of calcium citrate. I find absorption seems to be much better if I follow the directions carefully -- using warm water to dissolve before adding cold water avoids problems with loose stools. If I just stir into cold water, that is when I seem to have problems.

Amazing Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most amazing products we have found to help out my husband with many ailments including muscle cramps, asthma and makes his breathing a lot easier.