Help

Not for Candida Sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would advise anyone with a candida problem to be cautious with this product. It contains quite a lot of concentrated fruit and it caused me to have a candida flare-up, maybe because the sugar, although only 1g per serving, is too available.

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great it works well you can feel a difference right away. Its not hard on the stomach and being liquid you know that you are getting all of it. I have more engery and my skin is even looking better. This product is really great Thank you so much.

Excellent vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent vitamin. I have been searching for a complete vitamin for my children and me. My children will not take chewable vitamins and one child is allegic to food dyes. This is the perfect solution. We mix it with a splash of orange juice. My children even demand that they take their vitamins daily. What a relief. Thank you for a great product.

Taste is awful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes absolutely terrible... It makes me gag to take it, and unfortunately I'm stuck with it because I-herb doesn't take refunds on opened products. (I prefer All One Powder by Nutritech but decided to try this based on reviews.) Yuk! :(

Magic Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble with vitamins for years. I tend to get nauseated from B vitamins and this forumula works great. I feel good and no nausea. I highly recommend these vitamins for people who typically have vitamin problems.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a tangy, berry-like flavor and my husband and I have each found a daily capful of this liquid multivitmain to be an energy and mental clarity booster. It also daily maintains bowel regularity for both of us, even for my husband, who has to take many prescription medicines that can be very constipating. We would encourage folks to test this out for themselves - they will not be disappointed. That's our experience.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Life Vitamins for 3 months now. I have more energy then ever and it has also helped with my hair health. I would recommend this product to anyone.

JA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this product!!! Absorbs fast, tastes great, contains no toxic additives and is of VERY high quality. It is one of the best multi-vitamin products on the market. It is plant based and complete and from natural sources. Peter Gillham really makes GREAT products and is a real leader in the industry!

Love this vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To me this is a good starting place for my supplement routine. I have to add more b-vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iodine, and a few other vitamins and minerals to fill in the gaps, but this is a good place to begin. I don't notice much energy improvement and can even take it before bed and sleep just fine. The best thing I notice is an improvement in my blood sugar levels as this seems to keep them steady. My major complaint is that my organic vitamin is stored in this plastic bottle and I really don't want extra BPA or other chemicals from the plastic leaching into my vitamin. I would gladly pay more for a glass bottle.

Liquid Organic Life Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for about a month. One day, I did not take it as directed, after a meal, and I broke out in a rash all over my body. I did the same exact thing the next day to be sure that it was the vitamins, I broke out again and used benedryl to stop the attack and on the third day, I took it after I ate and the rash did not appear. I love the vitamins and the fact that they get into the system so much faster than pills.