good calcium combo

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a really good combination of calcium ingredients that compliment each other really as calcium should never be taken alone, it does no good. I liked how it absorbed quickly as a liquid, but the taste was ok.

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality Osteo Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Based on the ingredients, and the fact that it is an easily digested and assimilated liquid, I believe this is a very good product, and will continue using it. However, the taste is not at all appealing to me. Perhaps a vanilla flavor without so much sweetener and orange would taste better.

Product is great but not consistent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for a natural laxative. I cannot speak to the magnesium effects as I noticed nothing. This product is the only one that produces a natural laxative effect that I feel safe taking daily. My problem with the product is the erratic consistency. One bottle will be thick as a dairy queen and light orange color, the next will be like brown tobacco juice. Both seem to have a similar effect, the brown with orange tints does not taste as good.

Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gut

Osteo Calm Bone Health Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product but it tastes nasty.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking this product about a month ago, so it isn't really long enough to know if it's made a difference for my bone health. What I can say, is that it's made me regular in my bowel movements...That in itself is a good thing! And I do enjoy the flavor, making it easy to take.

Magnesium Citrate Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A friend introduced this to me, and I've not looked back since. The taste is okay for me, most importantly I feel that it works for me!

Peter gilham's Natural vitality, Osteo Calm Bone Health Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Believe it is doing some good. Wish it was in a form more suitable for travel.

Something different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Osteo Calm! It's a nice change of pace for those of us who like to have Calm in our daily regimine. The flavor is very pleasant! I would definitely recommend it to others!

A good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a unique blend that does the job. Tastes pretty good too. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is using the cap to measure is messy. A separate dosing cap would be nice.