Good alkalizer but the taste is not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job alkalizing the body (used test urine strips), could be used as a mineral supplement, but I don't like the taste. I've used Alcabase before and it tastes a bit better for me. I'm sure it's just personal preference.

Did not change my PH but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It eliminated my liver cyst! (combined with organic juice detox). Also, my kidney's renal function is much better.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With in a few weeks i have gone from acid to a ideal ph using this product and checking with their saliva test strips. Plus my nails have never been healthier , strong or so fast growing. I feel so much better, more energised and a lot less aches and pains.😄 I have reordered this product already and recommend to family and friends.

Good For Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Add a little to your water or coffee. It's great for high uric acid levels but a caution: don't abruptly stop. That seems to cause an immediate flair up.

works really well!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works better than other products I have tried, would have given five stars if the price was a little lower.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my alkalising program but it is derived from dairy do not sure it is the best for me.

Clean up the acid within you so you can lose weight !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When your body is running acidic that's why you can't lose weight. Because alkaline and live longer no health problems . morning pH should be 6.4-7.0 first morning urine. Take 1 tsp daily before bed in 8 oz water.

Good for preventing DOMS / Lactic acidosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Useful as a post-race supplement to prevent onset of delayed muscle soreness and in aiding recovery from hard running to prevent or reduce the impact of metabolic acidosis. Provides the right balance of alkaline minerals for absorption by the body.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. I used to be very puffy before the period and this product help to ease this problem of mind.