De los mejores bronceadores que he probado

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me sigo quedando con el tono Light de esta misma gama de bronceadores, pero ambos siguen siendo para mí de los mejores polvos bronceadores que he probado jamás. Recomendadísimos ambos, no defraudan. Tienes una review sobre estos productos en mi blog.

the best product ever

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this because I hated it when the foundation appeared too light on my face and I needed some shadow over my faceline and around my cheek. This product was PERFECT. Goes on so nicely and makes real natural and beautiful shadow. I LOVE this. The package is fabulous too.ファンデーションが白く、顔が白くなってしまうのがいやで買ってみました。フェイスラインだけでなく、チークとしてもささっとのせると影がとても美しく出ます。パッケージもかわいくて、思わず感動しました。このブランドのファンになりそうです。

Menudo fiasco. Naranjoso total

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Menudo fracaso con este bronzer. El packaging muy mono pero no me sirve de nada si son unos polvos naranjas totales, con shimmer!! no entiendo las reviews en youtube, ni aquí mismo. Son naranjas , nada de bronzer nada de marrón. Naranja naranjoso total. Si no os gusta el naranja como a mi ni os acerquéis. Encima para mi gusto son caros

My favorite one

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this bronzer very sophisticated, and it's a pleasure to use it. I like the colour, which doesn't tend to be yellowish or dirty-brown. It's smooth, soft and light.

Amazing

Posted by 5565060293961530046 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy for having bought this product. I am a person with oily skin and acne-prone, so it is really important to know what kind of ingredients are made the products that I am buying. In this case, Physician´s Formula uses all natural ingredients, free oils, free gluten and free parabens (which are really unhealthy). Finally, the colour is incredible and it last all day!

My bronzer and eye shadow!

Posted by 5469402592233977592 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cute packaging. It's really worth my money as I can use it for my eye shadow as well.. The color is nice and it does feel smooth on my skin. The drawback for this product is the brush that come with it, I do not use it at all.

Too orangy

Posted by 5697785391552173129 on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Read some of the reviews and some said that this was natural looking for fair skin. I'm quite fair not porceline fair, (but i'm asian so hence yellow based) but these turned out to orange on my skin. Theres a strip of shimmer and i think you're meant to brush across all strips to mix the shades but i found that it comes out uneven. Sometimes one side has more shimmer than the other.

Dont expect too much

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The powder is not so fine but ok with the price.

Tried once, never again

Posted by 5377360773912222711 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not bronze but orange. It gave me a very Jersey Shore-ish look, wich is not what i'm looing for :-(. Waste of my money..

A real disappointment

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a pale skin and this bronzer just looks unnatural and orange. A real disappointment for me. Thought the packaging is really cute this product doesnt worth trying. Too pricey for a bad quality. Threw it away after 1st use. Pity. Wanted to try it out for quite some time.

1 2 3