Really good if you have oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a bit dryed out som places after peeling so this gets a little bit to dry for my skin right now, but if you got combination to oily skin its perfect!

bad properties of opaque

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Не скрывает покраснения, заметен на коже. Больше брать не стану. Do not hide the redness, visible on the skin. I will not take more.

///

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dont' like this product, its unuseful for me

Add oil if it's too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is thin, dry and sensitive (I'm 42 year-old blond) and it's actually too dry for me. But I came up with a good idea to add a drop of oil. I choose argan oil, the one I use for my face. I add a drop, mix and apply. It's much much better. And it stays on your face much longer.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me this is almost perfect. Covers up the redness well. I like the thickness of this product.

medium coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product, has medium coverage and I love the size and packaging

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the density and texture is perfect. you should know though that it does not give you a perfect coverage, but rather a NATURAL one. you usually can't have both, so for those who are not wearing make up, but just want to blend in better certain areas of your face, do not hesitate!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love this concealer, especially the green side which covers up redness better than any other normal concealer I have! The consistency is perfect, and as long as i apply it right, it makes my face look very natural. The tiny brush included is not too good though, so i just use my finger, which can be a tiny bit tricky sometimes, but once it's on, it looks great!

I am totally in love with this concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a very pale skin and i always have troubles with finding a concealer\ makeup that won't look like stains on me. I also have acne scars, so combining a pale skin and acne scars it becomes quite difficult to find a suitable product. However, it may seem that this concealer works pretty well on me. At first I thought that the pinkish one will be orange on me but it turned out to be a great color, pale and yet gives a good coverage. I love this one.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this concealer a couple of times since it arrived three days ago, but so far I love it! The green covers my red spots really well. I put my regular concealer over top and it works really well. Normally, when just using my regular concealer, it's brushed off when I apply my powder foundation. But with this concealer it's staying put! Other reviews have said it has a drying effect, but I haven't found that yet. Very affordable and cruelty free, I recommend it to all!

1 2 3