Wonderful

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I realy only use the yellow side which can be bought seperately so next time I will purchase that. The yellow works very well under my eyes for my dark circles wich are purple in tone not just blue, i find wen i use a peach corrector under my eyes it leaves my dark circles looking red but this yellow cancels them out much better. Only need a tiny bit to do so!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried many concealers, this is the best, perfectly cover the eyecup and other imperfections

Good and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to use and makes a big difference to dark circles use before foundation. I'm very pleased with the result and the price. Will buy again.

Useless

Posted by UllaMaya on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this duo does not work for my skin; the yellow does not cover the under eye dark but stays flakey n yellow even when i try to moisturize my lids very well. The light shade has too little pigment as i would want. Goes to the trash :(

mrs alexander

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was first introduced to physician's formula from my plastic surgeon. I found it perfect for under my eyes and to conceal my dark spots.

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to apply and really helps to cover the imperfections

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product with excellent absorption into the skin

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Medium coverage, but Im impressed. One big downside is that it feels like glue, I have to be careful when applying powder. Can be seen if Im not careful enough. (Not because of the color.) But thats a minor detail though.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works pretty well. Doesn't crease or run. Covers the purple under my eyes pretty well.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me this covers up blue under eye circles well and I like the thickness of this product. I use finger to spread this so it is easier to use.

1 2 3 4