Eye definer, charcoal grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smooth, easy to apply, long wearing and no reaction from my very sensitive eyes. colour is light to mid grey not charcoal in my opinion.

2 unwanted chemicals in this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product I was not aware of the unwanted side effects of some cosmetic ingredients. Now I know that parabens are endocrine disruptors and I've just noticed that this eye pencil contains two parabens so I'm tossing it out. This will not be a great loss as it's never really worked for me anyway ... just melts down my face very soon after application. But there is a good lesson to be learned in this. If you care about your health it's essential to always check the ingredient list and do your own research. And if you re-order a product, it's wise to re-check that the formula is still the same (that it doesn't now contain less safe ingredients). I've noticed this sometimes occurs ... especially with the cheaper brands.

love the twist cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unlike most twist cap liners that get dull, this one is thin enough so that it never needs to be sharpened. Really nice colour- light enough for a day look, but still dark enough to make a good evening look

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good and easy to use eye definer.

eye definer charcoal grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a little too dark for me, darker than the one I bought before from you, but like the consistancy. have to use my finger to tap some of it to make it more subtle. thanks.

Bien mais je me suis trompée de couleur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bien mais je me suis trompée de couleur

Great Long-Lasting Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the simplicity of the pencil and that there is a built in sharpener. The automatic feature is great, but the liner is a little fat, so I kept sharpening. I feel like the product ran out fast..but I would purchase again :)

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not stay on eyelid. Its too dark, almost black.