Better than most! But possible unethical and contains a nasty paraben..

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just resently discovered the sharpener at the bottom, so now I'm happier with this product. Compared to mac eye pencil (I've never been so dissatisfied with a product before - totally don't get the hype of mac products) this is heaven! I will recommend to all my friends if I can figure out that it's not tested on animals. I give it tree stars because I can't find out if it's animal tested or not, see. The product works better than any eye pencil I've ever tried these last 18 years, but I can't support animal testing (and I don't know whether it's animal-tested or not yet, even though I suppose iHerb wouldn't let in animal-tested products). I'm a bit fuzzy about parabens and this contains propylparaben, which is listed red in many Asthma and Allergy Assosiations. Shame.

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goes on smooth and even. Will buy agan.

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it twice. I like it!

Physician's Formula Eye definer

Posted by uppsala on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although the name says that it's a midnight black, it's more grey, than black. It smudges easily, and if I put it in the morning, it's gone till noon. The good side is that it has sharpener on it. I hoped that I had found cheaper replacement for my expensive eye liner, but unfortunatelly it's not the case.

Great liner!

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this eye liner and use it all the time. It's quite soft, easy to apply, has good pigmentation, doesn't feather and stays on well. It's easy to sharpen as well. I have this in both black and brown and they are equally good.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is very Excellent iHerb services

good to use

Posted by wiimama on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

易上色~好用

Can't believe the quality for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend.

Automatic eye pencil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice Eye pencil... Thanks Iherb for shipping these to France!

Super smooth

Posted by misstessie on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dark black, goes on smooth without tugging at the skin, can be smudged for a smokey look. Really good.

1 2 3