Great product for allergic eyes!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am so glad I found this site. I never had an eyeliner that doen't make my eyes red and irritated. I found it here. I geuss it is because of the organic ingridients. I wear it in the morning and it lasts till the evening; wonderful black line that doesnt spread all over and never gets inot the eyes; leaving them fresh and clean and not irritated. excellent for allergic eyes.

Really pleased with this Eye Definer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

any problems with this product. It fits me perfectly! If my review helped you, please click the "YES" button below. On my page you can find more reviews for products I've purchased on IHerb. Have a good day! :)

Great Eye liner

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smudge easily but yet comes off easily when used with makeup remover. Value for price.

Great eyeliner!

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so good, it's so easy to apply and stays on the whole day with minimal smudging despite having oily eyelids! I used to use those Korean brands which I love, but I'm looking for a more natural and economical alternative, and this one meets it all. very pleased with it.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product and I love the company. It goes on evenly and easily. Will buy again and I highly recommend.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used many felt tip eye markers and they tend to dry quickly or don't apply well. This marker has a great tip and is lasting twice the length of my other felt tips. I will keep buying.

Really good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My only wish was there was a button or shake device to send more ink to the nib.

Lasts but a week

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This eye liner does produce a smooth line, application is easy and smudge proof, but it lasts for but 6-7 times, so for a month you might need to buy 4 markers and that is pricey. I will not order it again, will go back to my pencil that lasts forever.

Not good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After my elf felt eyeliner dried out in about two weeks, I decided to give this one a try in the hopes that it would last longer. Unfortunately, this is not a good eyeliner at all. The applicator is nice, but the pigmentation of the eyeliner itself is rubbish - more like a medium gray than black, it applies unevenly and feathers out. I tried several times to apply it with the same result, and in the end I just threw it away. Not worth the price at all.

Felt tip eye marker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very long lasting, non irritating. Very easy to achieve a good line.