Best Compact I Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does not break my skin out like other brands compact. The finish look is indeed like airbrush. I wear it and on a few occasions i took photos and my complexion looks flawless on the photo... like porcelin. I use a kabuki brush to brush it on after my sunscreen n concealer. The finish look is not cakey. Even when i spend hours outdoor and perspire, my face still looks like i have beautiful skin. Love it!! This color is natural looking as well. I am Asian but slightly fair complexion.

Flawless skin

Posted by MarjorieS on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! Great price for a natural product which is rare to find when it comes to foundation. It makes my combination skin looks flawless! I have acne prone skin and it didn't clog my pores at all. I'm not very pale or very tanned, I think it's a good choice for fair skin, next time I'll buy the beige one because I am a brunette. I apply it with the real technique stippling brush and it is wonderful! Does not break me out and it does its job when it comes to protect me from the sun everyday of the year. However, only 4 stars because it is a bit messy if you use it with the stippling brush but that's a detail I guess. I have tried it with the powder brush from real techniques and it is amazing!

My Go To Foundation

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. For anyone who gave it a low review, just ditch the brush that comes with it and invest in a good, big, fluffy brush. This product leaves me with an air-brushed looking finish with a natural glow. I use it in conjunction with ELF concealer and my acne scarred skin looks smooth and lovely. I highly recommend!

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was having an impossible time finding my shade of powder in South Korea, where I currently live. A friend told me that iherb sold powder and this was the one I chose. Suits my face color and seems to provide me with adequate coverage without looking caked on. I do use a different brush than the one provided and I think that helps the more natural look I was trying to achieve.

failed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. I understand that it is just a mineral powder and not a foundation but I got the color creamy natural thinking that I could wear it in the summer without foundation underneath. Turns out it doesn't cover anything. The brush is awfully stiff and doesn't pick up the powder. Also the fact that the mirror is under the powder makes it inconvenient as you always have to switch between powder and mirror. The only good thing it that the SPF 30 doesn't make my skin break out for once.

A very natural finish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for two and half years now. I use it as a foundation over moistouriser. It is a beautiful natural finish. I apply it it first thing in the morning and it is good for the day. I use the translucent in the summer and creamy natural in the winter. I really do love this product.

powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to put on evenly, the color is kind of neutral - not too dark and not too light, but of course it depends on the skin color. Comes with a small brush, so it is good for traveling too.

Ideal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Para reaplicar SPF en dias q estemos muchas horas fuera. Queda muy bien encima del maquillaje.

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light and melt to skin, very nice, just hope iherb can pack it well while shipping.

Favorite

Posted by Helper on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite powder. Again and again I come back to it. Nice consistence, nice finish, well-groomed face.

1 2 3