great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have

Good product, bad accessories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Correcting concealer is definitely a must have! Thick texture helps to stay on the covered areas for the whole day. I use it both to cover spots and under eye area. It works amazing! Correcting powder looks somewhat whiteish on my skin, if applied all over the face. Waiting for winter to try it on pale version of my skin. Loose powder - very good, with medium coverage, not visible on my skin. I can put several layers for better coverage and it stays long. - 1 star for the brushes, I couldn't use powder brushes, smell is awful and too harsh for me. I use my own brushes instead, and products work like charm.

Posted by Gullka on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This set is adorable. It is suitable for girls with fair skin. Pink concealer perfectly eliminates circles under the eyes, brown - redness and pimples, Correcting Powder reduces pores and gives skin a healthy look, and Loose Powder SPF 16 Makeup completes. All said that I look rested and fresh looking skin. I do not really like the brush in Correcting Powder, paint a mine. A set of advice to buy, the price is low. The skin after Correcting Powder looks like after bb cream. I use a set of exclusive home on the road to take is not convenient.

Great set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the powders and looove the pink highlighter! The powders are very light on the skin, are not comedogenic and skin friendly!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

what I loved about this product is how light it is, the concealer is very good and I really loved the highlighter and the correcting powder is wonderful. I'm blond with a fair skin and my skin tends to get red , the powder hide my redness very well and overall result is awesome .

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's for a rather fair skin, great coverage but almost transparent. The best I've ever had for a natural silky finish. Like a doll. It's a very good deal for such a price! I'm very very happy with it!

Very good kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good products. Give a natural look but recommend to use it with mineral primer.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The set is very nice, not high quality.

good enough

Posted by nastia on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is a good kit if you do not have any mineral make up yet :) хороший набор для неискушенных в минеральной косметике :)

why i gave it only 2 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

both of the powders are good. but the concealers irritate my under eye skin! after i applied the concealer, had some burning feeling on my skin and i had to wash it with soap and water. it happened with both of them, in several different tries. big disappointment.

1 2