Bad product with parabens!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this set was just awful. It didn't correct enough, and it's with parabens! I'm very disappointed. :(

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On the foundation Pro's: easy to apply,flawless finish Cons: the container - not stackable, the brush - too harsh Here's how I use it. I've got dry mature skin. I first apply a moisturising gel/cream base that gets totally absorbed. Its important you do not use any daycare that leaves your skin tacky because with a too oily base the powder foundation will emphasize your wrinkles instead of covering them. So a non-tacky moisturizing daycare. Korean brands have lots of these. The correcting powder I mainly use on top of my liquid foundations as a setting powder. Its pretty transparant so it can go on top of a product. Overall pleased with the set.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light on skin, good cover

Face powder and compact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a long time, I really like it as it does not feel like a mask and does a good job without feeling 'made up'. I was running out and could not find it at Walgreens, Wal Mart, or any of the stores in my area, so I ordered the product and was pleased with the added highlighter and touch up pair. Thanks for being there.

Not bad

Posted by felicitypoh on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have tried the Correcting Powder, not bad. It won't block pores.

Excelente prodcto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Realmente lo utilizo siempre y los correctores buenísimos.. el polvo compacto es buenísimo se atenúan muy bien las manchas y pone muy lisa la piel... y el polvo suelto aun no lo ocupo demasiado.. peor me encanta!

kit Physician's formula correcting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

je mets que 4 étoiles pour moi la poudre est trop volatile sinon les produits sont biens

It's a worthy set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a worthy set, quality of powders are good, but I don't think the brush in this package are hard, so I always use its with my another brushes.