Consider this before you buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the contents of the bottle and formula contains good stuff. The brush is ok to get product onto skin, but you must use fingers or somethig else to blend liquid. The bottle stopped dispensing anythng after short time. I pulled the top out of the bottle and found half of the contents down inside it, with no easy way to get it out. Being the top does not screw on, there is no way I see to use the last half bottle other than tipping it up and pouring it onto my fingers to apply, the put some tin foil over top to try and keep it from drying up. Mine is not the only complaint on the product packaging. What a shame the company does not just put it in a pump bottle like another user said. In summary: Ok formula- LOUSY BOTTLE AND BRUSH. For this I deducted 4 stars.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes my make-up last all day and I love how it feels against the skin! It does not get the last star because of the brush on top. It does nothing for me. Wish it was a pump bottle or a tube!

Primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Une bonne base à appliquer avant le fond de teint. Elle fond sur la peau, lisse les irrégularités. Dommage qu'elle me donne des boutons

Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not that fussed on this. I find it easier to apply with my fingers than use the brush (the brush gets gunky and clogged, too). It doesn't have the effect I expected, it doesn't seem to make much difference to my make up at all.

Efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Packaging pas pratique. Je ne me sert pas du pinceau, il faut tourner des plombes pour faire venir le produit. Epais à étaler. Ceci étant, semble efficace contrairement aux autres primers que j'ai testés.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super quality,hight recomended

Good primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Correcting Primer SPF 15

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great primer. The result is very natural, I'm sure I'll repeat.

Good primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a good primer, only towards the end of the day combination skin does get a bit greesy.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as a primer it does nice work. the patent of putting it on is not very comfortable. it only comes out from the middle of the brush and a bit hard to control the amount. it gives a good cover for brown areas but not for red ones. the pores seems to be covered better with foundation I'm using over it.

1 2