****updated****

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used far to many products that just don't work. They are often cakey, the wrong color, pore clogging. This is none of that. It goes on nice, blends nice ( even though the light looks too dark for ivory complexion )and lasts all day. FINALLY! With a good brush and light layering it covers nicely, blends very well and really works better than all the many others that have wound up in my "nope" bag *********Update******** I thought the dryness was winter related, but it is now 90F in June and by 1-2pm my face is dry and hurts. I have deep smile lines. So after changing all moisturizers I decided to stop use of the product and use a different brand. My face DOES NOT HURT with a different brand. My problem was this makeup. This make up is fabulously colored, long wearing and VERY DRYING! UGGH!

Perfect

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything about this kit is perfect and a great match for my fair skin. Blends well and looks very natural. Great match with the Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Foundation.

Excellent service, excellent products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The brush is lovely! Thanks iherb and Physician's Formula : )

Excelente kit, de 10

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me ha encantado este kit y sin duda lo recomiendo. Estupenda relación calidad/precio. Para saber más, puedes consultar esta review que he realizado sobre este producto en mi blog.

Ok for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The powder was too dark for me and too pinkish. The blush is difficult to use because it pressed too hard and not very pigmented. Bronzer is a bit warm and has some shimmer in it.

bronzer is orange :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like them, nice finish. But: the bronzer is very orange!!! Also it is almost impossible to blend it, very useless :( The others are really good, blush has nice color! Brushes are also useless, I use a foundation brush, because a powder brush does not pick up enough product... Why do they have to make the container so big and heavy??? I would prefer a smaller, lighter box without a mirror and brush (who uses these small mirrors anyway???) and with more product! The pressed powder I would buy again as a standalone. I does not clog pores!

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Aunque es mi primer contacto con el maquillaje mineral, me ha encantado, muy ligero y al mismo tiempo cubriente, me tapa las marcas de acné. En verano se me va a quedar claro, pero está la versión más oscura. Aunque me han gustado los 3, resalto el maquillaje sin duda.

Fantástico! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me va muy bien aunque el bronceador es un poco demasiado amarillo para mi color de piel. Con todo, le doy buena nota.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love

Perfect kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good products! i love the blush. Muy buenos productos! Me encanta el color del colorete un rosa precioso perfecto para primavera-verano.

1 2