I am really happy I ordered it!

Posted by 5686950495108798684 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm medium to tanned skin tone. This power was just nice! Just putting a little powder can cover flaws and lines that I didn't want others to see. I definitely recommend this and will buy it again!

great product

Posted by 5141821769955734130 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really glad I purchase this product, at such a affordable price, it actually covered my face pretty well from all the acne and scars... best of all, it doesn't leave a chalky/powdery look on the face!!! i didn't even have to touch up at all for today!!! will definitely repurchase once stocks are in...

The best face-maker I know

Posted by Reviewer2831889 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a fast, simple way to a flawless complexion. All without gluggy foundation, or loose powder that flies all over the place, or even worse, gets into your lungs. It is almost effortless; because it's a compact it takes only seconds. Because it's a mineral powder it is actually good for your skin and allows it to breathe.All the women I know love it.

Very good powder!!!

Posted by Reviewer2202452 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good powder, hide the flaws and matting, lasts a long time, I recommend for oily and combination skin. I like very much!

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is so inexpensive and wonderfully made. The make-up doesn't dry out my skin or clog my pores and I really appreciate that it comes with a mirror on the underside where the gentle soft brush applicator is also stored. Fantastic product. Fantastic value.

Great

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It blends so nice into the skin that it seems you are not wearing any powder at all. The product by him self is not well pressed so you have to be carefull and avoid wasting product when you pick it up whit you brush, it can get powdery and messy.

Great product

Posted by colakao on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice coverage,very fine mill . Recommend

fragile packaging

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the plastic thingy that holds the bottom & upper part of this product broke during travel. never experienced this with other products from other brands. otherwise it is a beautifully made powder

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2960324 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is my first mineral powder. I am so happy, that powder don't dry my skin face. When I wear this powder, my face look so beautiful, it absolutely weightless on the face.

good coverage

Posted by 5718943771750806300 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage and it seems to set on the skin very well, but it disappears after 5-6 hours

1 2