I am really happy I ordered it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm medium to tanned skin tone. This power was just nice! Just putting a little powder can cover flaws and lines that I didn't want others to see. I definitely recommend this and will buy it again!

The best face-maker I know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a fast, simple way to a flawless complexion. All without gluggy foundation, or loose powder that flies all over the place, or even worse, gets into your lungs. It is almost effortless; because it's a compact it takes only seconds. Because it's a mineral powder it is actually good for your skin and allows it to breathe.All the women I know love it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really glad I purchase this product, at such a affordable price, it actually covered my face pretty well from all the acne and scars... best of all, it doesn't leave a chalky/powdery look on the face!!! i didn't even have to touch up at all for today!!! will definitely repurchase once stocks are in...

Very good powder!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good powder, hide the flaws and matting, lasts a long time, I recommend for oily and combination skin. I like very much!

Great product

Posted by colakao on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice coverage,very fine mill . Recommend

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It blends so nice into the skin that it seems you are not wearing any powder at all. The product by him self is not well pressed so you have to be carefull and avoid wasting product when you pick it up whit you brush, it can get powdery and messy.

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is so inexpensive and wonderfully made. The make-up doesn't dry out my skin or clog my pores and I really appreciate that it comes with a mirror on the underside where the gentle soft brush applicator is also stored. Fantastic product. Fantastic value.

fragile packaging

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the plastic thingy that holds the bottom & upper part of this product broke during travel. never experienced this with other products from other brands. otherwise it is a beautifully made powder

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent powder! Perfect for combination skin.

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, tried it once and it seems ok, nothing special about the finish, regular

1 2